Some Perks of Working HereWhile you work hard to advance your career, we’re here to support you with benefits and a company culture chock full of trust, training, and teamwork.
ProfitCue offers employees comprehensive health insurance, plus gives options for dental, vision and more.
ProfitCue employees are trusted to get the job done and are free to take time off to recharge when it’s needed.
The Work We Do
LEADERS IN E-COMMERCE
CHAMPIONS FOR OUR CLIENTS
PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Our Core Values
We aim to empower people to be better marketers. We thrive on teamwork, independence, and good old-fashioned smarts. We don’t expect our teammates to know everything. But we’re asking the right questions to achieve the right objectives, and we’re learning something new every day.
Act as One
Check out our open positions below to see if we’ve got the perfect fit. If you’re interested in working at Profit Cue but don’t see the right job opening listed, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll keep it on file for future opportunities.
Amazon Marketplace Specialist
Austin, TX | Full-Time | Entry-LevelThe Amazon Marketplace Specialist will be responsible for managing the accounts and marketing of the agency’s customers on the Amazon channel and growing into multiple marketplace channels such as Walmart.com, Jet.com or eBay. The successful candidate will effectively develop and execute market strategies to drive sales both domestically and internationally for multiple online businesses and brands. The Amazon Marketplace Specialist handles daily operational functions for clients within Amazon.com including planning, implementing, measuring, reporting, forecasting and optimizing tactics to maximize product sales and profitability.
- Forecast, plan and optimize marketing budgets across the agency’s marketplace customers
- Manage Amazon accounts to include: setting up accounts, operating terms, product listings and their optimization
- Optimize Amazon listings/pages to improve consumer engagement, organic search performance & sales
- Drive traffic and execute Amazon AMS/AMG campaigns, lightning deals, and Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) to increase revenue
- Perform ongoing research to Identify the highest impact KWs across all products
- Compose reports on marketplace business performance.
- Provide recommendations for areas of growth
- Communicate inventory needs to manage and execute giveaways
- Identify, update, and implement best practices for product ranking
- Have a data-driven approach to proactively analyze data, find insights, make decisions and execute goals
- Results-driven and able to work with cross-functional teams to achieve sales goals
- Strategic thinking with an action-driven mindset towards results
- Excellent communicator, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Must be proficient with Excel/Google Sheets with a clear understanding and know how to create formulas, tables, VLOOKUP, sort of data, protect sheets, macros, and other advanced functions of Excel
- Ability to manage workload and conflicting priorities to meet deadlines
Nice to have:
- Experience in successfully managing Amazon marketplace programs
- Experience managing third-party eCommerce marketplaces for consumer brands
- Experience with Google Adwords
- Experience with SEO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Advertising, Marketing, Management or comparable work experience
Junior Graphic Designer
Austin, TX | Full-Time | Entry-LevelAdlucent is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer with some experience in digital marketing. We’re looking for a candidate who can translate clients’ project outlines into compelling emails, Amazon product page layouts, social media imagery, e-commerce landing pages, and other designs. The successful candidate should have a solid understanding of how marketing campaigns work to support our clients. The Junior Designer will take projects from ideation to completion with the direction and support of our Content Marketing Manager. A top candidate will be skilled in typography, color, branding, layout, and photo-editing – and have a strong attention to detail. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Junior Graphic Designer will be self-motivated, as well as able to ask the right questions to collaborate efficiently on a multitude of concurrent design projects. Strong verbal and communications skills, as well as proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are required. Web design best practices and some copywriting chops are preferred.
- Self-manage simultaneous design projects from 4+ clients, depending on current workload
- Design marketing materials, emails, social media images, Amazon product page imagery, and website landing pages
- Work autonomously and develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction
- Consult with clients to create cohesive designs that reflect their branding and goals
- Communicate with senior team members to receive feedback on designs and know when to ask for support
- Maintain organized design files for collaboration
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience
- Demonstrated success in delivering clean, on-brand designs
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Excellent communicator, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong visual, verbal, and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to manage workload and competing priorities to meet deadlines
- Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field – or comparable work experience
- Enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn
Nice to have:
- Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, WordPress, and MailChimp
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Project management skills
- Experience working in a marketing agency or with clients